1.5K views
Turnaround Time

I am so excited for this review.I am a former employee at Philidor.

I called it from the 2nd week there that they would close. I didn't know it would be so soon. I loved the employees. But, as for the "higher ups"- man oh man, where do I begin?

Peg (head of HR) is the DEVIL, most inconsiderate woman I have ever met in my life. Words can't even explain how happy I am that she gets a taste of her own medicine & loses her job. Ali, the HR assistant, karma is a b*tch now isn't it? I would love to see you carry that dumb backpack right out those closing doors.

And good ol' Andy... trying to get ahold of him was like trying to get ahold of the President until his company went to sh*t & all of a sudden he wanted to act like he cared about anyone but himself. My heart dropped in excitement when I found out they were closing. I feel bad for the employees that did nothing to deserve this.

But as for those 3, I hope none of you ever find employment. You deserve nothing but the worst that life gives you. Karma can be such a beautiful thing. Better luck next time Mr.

Davenport.

I don't feel sorry for you at all.(best of luck to my former fellow co-workers, I love you all to pieces)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Philidor Rx Services. He best about philidor rx services work experience from Philidor Rx Services was coworkers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Philidor Rx Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Philidor Rx Services to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lmfaoooooooo Ali though

Go to this link and search the comments for reporters contact information. http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/forums/valeant-pharmaceuticals.84/

As a very recent former employee I totally agree with what you said and yes Karma is real ! But Wow I can feel your hatred, it's not worth it . They did many unethical even illegal things and many supervisors mgt did as well ,or just constantly drank the very red Kool aid

Dad?

Wow.Bitterness at its best.

Where is your name? No where to be found. Kinda sad to know you're someone I worked with. You realize you as well are out of a job?

And those people will easily get jobs seeing as they have a higher education than you probably, because someone smart would not post something this disgusting about others.

Karma is a beautiful thing, and things like this will also get back at you sometime.Good luck to you.

to Anonymous #1059213

I have a new job, thanks though :) and no I'm not bitter.Nice try.

I'm allowed to voice my opinion & because I am not a fan of 3 people in that building doesn't mean I have an issue with anyone else. Like I said, I wish nothing but the best for my former co-wokers & I believe you are anonymous as well.

It's none of your business who I am.Maybe you should check out the other compliments & go troll them.

Wow, it's sad how bitter you are.Best of luck with your new endeavors.

I'm not a high up but I'll always love Philidor Rx Services.

God bless.

to Anonymous #1059096

Read what I said. I liked my employees. Should prob re-read it again & get the *** out of your eyes.

We were all pawns in this game of theirs.

Couldn't agree more with this young lady above....

Karma is a beautiful thing.

to Anonymous #1058104