Philidor Rx Services - *** PHILIDOR

Turnaround Time

I am so excited for this review. I am a former employee at Philidor.

I called it from the 2nd week there that they would close. I didn't know it would be so soon. I loved the employees. But, as for the "higher ups"- man oh man, where do I begin?

Peg (head of HR) is the DEVIL, most inconsiderate woman I have ever met in my life. Words can't even explain how happy I am that she gets a taste of her own medicine & loses her job. Ali, the HR assistant, karma is a b*tch now isn't it? I would love to see you carry that dumb backpack right out those closing doors.

And good ol' Andy... trying to get ahold of him was like trying to get ahold of the President until his company went to sh*t & all of a sudden he wanted to act like he cared about anyone but himself. My heart dropped in excitement when I found out they were closing. I feel bad for the employees that did nothing to deserve this.

But as for those 3, I hope none of you ever find employment. You deserve nothing but the worst that life gives you. Karma can be such a beautiful thing. Better luck next time Mr.

Davenport.

I don't feel sorry for you at all. (best of luck to my former fellow co-workers, I love you all to pieces)

I liked: Coworkers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 03, 2015.

Lmfaoooooooo Ali though

Go to this link and search the comments for reporters contact information. http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/forums/valeant-pharmaceuticals.84/

As a very recent former employee I totally agree with what you said and yes Karma is real ! But Wow I can feel your hatred, it's not worth it . They did many unethical even illegal things and many supervisors mgt did as well ,or just constantly drank the very red Kool aid

Dad?

Wow. Bitterness at its best.

Where is your name? No where to be found. Kinda sad to know you're someone I worked with. You realize you as well are out of a job?

And those people will easily get jobs seeing as they have a higher education than you probably, because someone smart would not post something this disgusting about others.

Karma is a beautiful thing, and things like this will also get back at you sometime. Good luck to you.

to Anonymous #1059213

I have a new job, thanks though :) and no I'm not bitter. Nice try.

I'm allowed to voice my opinion & because I am not a fan of 3 people in that building doesn't mean I have an issue with anyone else. Like I said, I wish nothing but the best for my former co-wokers & I believe you are anonymous as well.

It's none of your business who I am. Maybe you should check out the other compliments & go troll them.

Wow, it's sad how bitter you are. Best of luck with your new endeavors.

I'm not a high up but I'll always love Philidor Rx Services.

God bless.

to Anonymous #1059096

Read what I said. I liked my employees. Should prob re-read it again & get the *** out of your eyes.

We were all pawns in this game of theirs.

Couldn't agree more with this young lady above....

Karma is a beautiful thing.

to Anonymous #1058104

AMEN! ;D lol!!

Philidor Rx Services - Carac Cream Review from Atlanta, Georgia

I recently had a script filled for a small tube of cream, they charged my insurance $2,500 !!!!! No wonder they're in trouble, they should be!!!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 03, 2015.

Comments

Yes, the issue that they are currently being investigated for is that Valeant has a stake in Philidor (Valeant, a drug manufacturer that ran up their drug prices to obscene and unjustified levels), and that Philidor was involved in steering customers towards Valeant-branded medications and not suggesting or offering cheaper generics. So a nice little round-robin suck off fest with your insurance money going into their pocket.

Or worse, your actual money. Lovely American "Health Care" system we have.

You're joking, right? They're a PHARMACY, do you know how prescription services work?

Obviously not so let me tell you.

A doctor, or other medical professional sends a prescription to a pharmacy, a pharmacy then gets insurance information from the patient, they then charge the patient's insurance the RETAIL PRICE SET BY THE MANUFACTURER!!! You're *** and are devoid of all human compassion, obviously with your lack of caring how many people lost their jobs.

Carac costs $3,000. I'm willing to bet you paid no more than $35 out of pocket?

That was nice of them.

It's actually Valeant, the manufacturer that sets the prices, not the Pharmacy (Philidor)

to Anonymous #1062774

And Valeant has a stake, if not partial ownership in Philodor.

I work / worked here but it has not been a good experience. It is a very prison like environment .

Mgt liked me but I saw how so many were treated and talked about. A bunch of gosspiers all day long.

The pay was good for the job I did I will miss many, I hope some have learned from this . It's gonna be tough starting over

You don't realize how many people are losing their jobs. Innocent people, who have homes and families to take care of.

We were all innocent in this, we were trained how to work at this place and assumed we were doing good. This is horrible and so many people are now back to square one in searching for a job again

View more comments

Philidor Rx Services - Philidor Work Experience Review from Hatboro, Pennsylvania

Company was wonderful until Andy Davenport brought over HR manager and Call Center Supervisor from Comcast. The HR manager was fired from Comcast, most Philidor employees figured out why, horrible person.

Call center manager looks and smells like he hasn't showered in weeks. Now they were the downfall of the atmospher in the call center but had nothing t do with the business model of the business. Moral of the story no job is safe even if you are an employee with 20 years.

Moral of ge story, if it sounds too good to be true, it ALWAYS is. I'm truly sorry for my friends at Philidor.

Comments

my daughter and her b/f work there - i knew their jobs would end up that way - no company pays new hires $17.00/hour. sounded shady to me from their first day!!

at least they were given notice! i hope they compensate employees until new jobs r found!!

You called it about the Comcast HR and mgr. The HR gal several people thinking about suing.

Once the call center mgr ER came on board Philidor went down the tube fast. Mgt had attitudes and we're so unfair.

Philidor Rx Services Work Experience Review from Baltimore, Maryland

I am too an employee or should I say former employee of Philidor. I am heart broken as to the announcement of the loss of over 600 jobs.

So many people will be without income. Many people employee here worked with family members which makes the blow even worse. Prior to getting my offer here I always felt something was not right about the company...but having family working here and being referred I figured why not give it a try the pay is great.. Turns out we were all used the for the greater good of the CEO and now we're paying the consequences.

I wish everyone at Philidor all the best many blessings and well wishes to you all..... We really all became a family and I am sad to say goodbye to that family.

Philidor Rx Services Work Experience Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

2.8
Prescription Services

This was a great place to work. The job was extremely easy. The people working there are really nice and friendly. They made my long 10hr day go by fast. When I first started my employment with Philidor a lot of information was not disclosed, such as mandatory overtime(10 hrs a day and sometimes 12 during peak seasons).

I have always questioned some of their policies, however my opinion along with other employees is not valued there. They do not value their employees. They want you to work, work, work with no recognition or reward. Yes, they do have some perks such as free water, sodas, vending machines with snacks for $.25 and their health benefits isn't bad either.

People are only promoted if you are friends and/or family with upper management. There is no structure there. No standard operating procedures. They recently just developed an employee handbook. For such a big company they should've gotten their procedures, licenses and business plan together so that this entire debacle with R&O pharmacy and Valeant pharmaceutical could've been avoided. Now everyone will be without a job. We are hardworking, honest people with families. These executives do not care about anyone but themselves. They only cared about the bottom line and getting money in their pockets. I am worried for myself and for the other 600 people who will be without employment especially with the holidays coming up.

I should've stick to my original gut feeling any not accept this employment offer for this company. This is a learning experience for me and I will take it and move along and begins my job search. Words of advice for young professionals: if you are working for a company that makes you question your values, morals, ethics and integrity, resign! Do not stay because the compensation is good. Do not devalue yourself for a paycheck. I wish all the workers at Philidor well and wishing them all the best in their job search.

Comments

You summed everything up beatifully! A few ethical turns here and there along with putting people in charge who knew how to manage and Philidor would have been awesome and good income for many

to Anonymous #1058046

An amazing place to work so sad to have to leave

Philidor Rx Services Work Experience Review from Phoenix, Arizona

It's done it's all over over 600 people will be jobless. People left other jobs to be apart of this company and now we all have to start over some of us are head of household this has been extremely difficult

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 31, 2015.

Comments

those morons fired me and its the best thing that ever happened. they were shady as ***.

i wish you all the best of luck and you will find better. karma philidor.

karma. -stephanie humpty hump

Are they going to at least pay our unused vacation time?

to Anonymous #1057532

I heard that they are not going too... But who knows what is true anymore at Philidor

to Anonymous #1057734

The CEO of Philidor made millions during his time at Philidor the least HE can do is offer each employee a severance package of 2000$! 600 employees he wouldn't miss it.

I worked for Philidor a total of 4 months and I knew something was wrong. I worked for Express Scripts for years and I knew this was not the way prescriptions were processed even with a manufacturer coupon.

This is so sad because a lot of hard working people work there and now close to the holidays and they are all out a job. I moved on but this is so sad yet, it is worse to be deceived by management. When I left my FSA was no longer available to me, this was the 1st time I had that experience with a company. My vacation time was denied and I never received my Cobra paperwork.

HR was horrible with the communication but Andy was a great Manager. I wish everyone all the best!

to Anonymous #1057467

Confirmed that we are all out of a job, literally a punch in the stomach

WERE NOT GOING OUT WITHOUT A FIGHT

I'm 8 months pregnant I have no clue what to do! I'm so upset.

They haven't closed the doors yet!

to Anonymous #1056930

I wonder how long we will all be employed

You can blame Russell Reitz, the short sellers with an agenda, and the lazy financial media that won't do any fact checking.

to Anonymous Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States #1057003

I work there. And if all this is true

How embarrassing working for such

A dishonest company !!!!!

to Anonymous #1057571

OK give us the real facts. And was Russell Ritz not right to be suspicious.

Half the people working there knew things were not really legit. Arrogance

I worked there too but I knew it was shady. I left after 4 months.

Walked into Brads office and quit. Good luck in your job search.

i work there also....idk what we are going to do, I don't know what work is going to be like on Monday for all of us. what is going on is all I think about, idk what my husband and I are going to do. i don't think theres any hope for philidor

Philidor Rx Services - Simple Review #1446243418

I am currently employed by Philidor and so is my husband. We have no idea what is going on with Valaent we are in the dark and so confused. Apparently the company is closing down I'm so worried

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 30, 2015.

Philidor Rx Services - Awful Company

Monroeville, Ohio

Doctor office refereed me to this company to get my medicine cheaper. I had a coupon card from the drug maker stating i could use it unlimited amount of times and i only was to pay $20.00.

Filled it the first time it was fine, then every month after i had to wait 24 hours to get a price check them had to wait another 24 hours to get the script filled and sent out. Every month i had to go thru this. Last time i filled it, never got a call back after 24 hours sating the price was $20.00 like normal so i called them. I was told there was no co-pay, didnt argue got the med sent to me.

Tried to fill it this month and i was told i could fill it anymore because i had already done a 3 month fill and my private insurance rejected it. I called my private insurance and they had NEVER heard from this company. Called them back and told them this and they said it wasnt to be refilled. I waited a few weeks and called this company by mistake thought i was another company told them i need to refill my scrip, they said no problem it would be a $20.00 co pay and i would get it in 3 to 4 business days.

I was confused why it went thru but was happy it worked. FOUR days later i get a call saying they cant fill it. I could fill it on cash pay for over $700.00. AFTER they debited my $20.00 co pay.

What a joke!! This company is a rip off.

I didn't like: No one knows what is happening there.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 29, 2015.

Comments

yes you *** because the company tried to get you a better deal but was unable to .. ungrateful and uneducated.

Philidor Rx Services Prescription Refill Review from Fair Lawn, New Jersey

5.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

The comments on here are ludicrous. It makes perfect sense for prescriptions to cost less if in fact philidor has ties to valeant.

I'm not sure why that would make a difference to anyone getting their scripts from philidor. You should be happier there is a way to get your medication at a low price.

You all sound like a bunch of fools. Philidor is great for certain acne medication and the people that work there are polite and get the information needed quickly and effectively.

I'm very happy with the service. Not sure what you are all so upset about.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 23, 2015.

Comments

That they're shady and now shutting down. Hmmm

Philidor Rx Services - The worst

i ordered what i thought was a simple script on Oct 12th. it was mailed then subsequently sent back in error.

that is where the "fun" begins. Four instances of being told item was shipped and it wasn't shipped. Countless phone calls and emails with no resolution. Tons of apologies but no resolution.

I would NEVER use their services again. first, last and only time. Would have preferred to use the local pharmacy, at least they order if a product isn't readily available and you have it in a few days. They inform you of pick up.

I had to call each time to check status, try to obtain tracking number. Each time I was given the run around that tracking number not available. Be honest with customers, we may not like the answer but prefer honesty. You didn't have a tracking number because the order never went out...plain simple and to the point.

Again never using their services again.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: False information and delay in getting product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 22, 2015.