Philidor Rx Services - Review in Drug Stores and Drugs category from Hatboro, Pennsylvania

So I've been seeing the same reaccuring posts about not being able to get a hold of any one at Philidor. For everyone's information.

They have closed down. The business is no longer operating. You cannot place an order for a refill or first fill at all. I was a former employee.

I understand everyone's frustration. As an employee they kept us in the dark during the downfall of the company and does not surprise me that no patients were informed of this either. I get it!!

I remember patients calling in asking if we were closing and I was told by supervisors and ERIC RICE that it is business as usual. In conclusion, Philidor is done.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2016.

There was never "business as usual" at PHILIDOR

Philidor Rx Services - Philidor won't answer the phone

The Philidor automated phone system is worse than being put on hold. For two days now, the automated voice says, "Thank you for calling Philidor Rx services, we apologize but we are unable to take your call at this time...", but they offer to call you back later or email you, if you leave a voice mail.

I want to cancel a prescription because my insurance changed.

I had an strange experience last year when they sent me a prescription refill without me requesting the refill. So I don't want this to happen again this year.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2016.

Philidor Rx Services Prescription Refill Review from Kissimmee, Florida

3.4
Turnaround Time

I am trying to get my Jublia send to me i call the phone no one to speak with they have all my refill with them over two weeks now i am calling and no one to return my call i am out of my Jublia. my doctor is the one that recommend me to Philidor rx I call my doctor office and tell them i am unable to get anybody to request my refills they told me as soon as they get someone they are going to call me upon till now i do not get any call from nobody i can't get the rest of my refill from them and my doctor office is not doing anything to help me

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 16, 2016.

Comments

I think they have gone out of business

I'm experiencing the same issues right now this is pathetic and unacceptable for pharmaceutical company dump them and go to your local give your local pharmacist the business because you will get the personal care and respect that you need

Guys their completely 100 percent closed no one is working in any of the buildings. It's disgusting that they didn't even tell their patients that their shutting down.

I used to work there. I'm sure your phone calls will not be returned.

Best advice go back to your doctor and figure out what to do with your prescription refills. I'm sorry your all going thru this

I am having the same problem. It is so frustrating

Shelby, North Carolina, United States #1112877

You are not alone. I have left five voice messages with no return call.

I just tried an email. Hoping for a better response.

I haven't tried my doctor yet.

The Jublia actually works.

I want to continue the treatment. Please follow up if you have any luck.

I think they are closed.

I was having the same problem and my doctor told me that the pharmacy closed down last month!

View more comments

Philidor Rx Services - Former Employee!!!!

I left Philidor before it all came crashing down. In other words, I got off this Titanic before it sailed. I am so happy I followed my gut feeling.

Something about the place just felt off. I haven't been keeping up with the news and recently found out what happen to the company. Its pretty pathetic how much valeant is pretending(to the media) like they had no clue what was going on at Philidor. I remember reps from valeant were always visiting our site and all of our training paper work had their name on it. Especially when there were changes made to the co pay program. They are a bunch of liars.

Here a couple of things I didn't personally like:

- The trainers/ the company in general were pretty vague when it came to how we the employees got paid/ made money from the co pay program.

- We were not given much information about their "pharmacies" in other parts of the country. You just see names such as Wilshire, R&O and etc without much explanation. I just feel that employees should know more about the company they work for.

- The supervisors under the age of 40, were very cocky,rude, played favorites and walked around like their ish don't stink. They feel that they are just to important. Ha, the male supervisors in the PA location walk around like they are god gifts on earth. One or two of them thought the company was a fashion show. His hair always distracted me cause it was spiked like a porcupine.His spikes could touch the ceiling. Beats me why you want to look like GQ model in a call center. The supervisors over 40 were okay, and a little more down to earth.

-When the customers had in depth questions about the program(especially if the question centered around suspected shadiness), and wanted to speak to a supervisor. Some of them did not want to talk to the customer or answer certain questions.

-I am not sure if I feel bad about the supervisors and the higher ups loosing their jobs. I feel alot of them knew in detail about the unethical things that were going on at Philidor.

- The HR lady peggy is a very disrespectful lady and abuses her power. She likes to talk at you instead of talking to you. Her attitude is, since I can decide whether you will be employed or not I can talk to you any type of way. She definitely enjoys reminding people that she is above you and your life/career is in her hands. I sure did not give her that power.

- I am not wishing anything bad on peggy or some of the supervisors. I just hope the closing of this company will humble them.

Its interesting, how so many companies want our loyalty, to trust them, put in more time, make sacrifices and etc for them. However, they just don't do the same for us employees. Look at what "trusting the process" did to my ex co workers. SMH

I feel bad for the lower level employees getting layed off. I hope they are able to bounce back from this and find a new job quickly. I hope potential employers don't shy away from some of them due to the connection to Philidor. I am sure things will get better when the media frenzy dies down completely. I wish you guys the best!

Reason of review: Left this titanic before it sailed .

I liked: Coworkers.

I didn't like: No one knows what is happening there.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2016.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1180144

I agree with you. I also worked there and got out about 2 weeks before it closed its doors.

Peggy was a complete a-hole in my opinion. Some of my high-ups never even worked in a pharmacy! How can you tell me what to do when you don't even know whats going on. A lot of favorites there and the travel team didn't do anything when they came back.

Just sat around all day. The whole place was a big fat FAKE. As soon as i got the job i asked how can all of these drugs be basically free? No one could answer my question, not even Peggy.

Working in a pharmacy for almost 10 years, i know how things work especially with insurances. Im glad this place closed down, nothing but a bunch of children running around getting paid to do NOTHING.

Wow I could not have summed things up better myself! Spot on about the sups, most of them did not earn the title and had no idea how to control their pompous attitudes.

Lack of any leadership/mgt exp was so obvious and it was really difficult to put up with. They had to have known some of the unethical stuff that was going on unless they were that inexperienced .

I too, only wish for the humbling of many especially Peg Neely.

Philidor Rx Services - Simple Review #1455312136

Turnaround Time

Very poor consumer service if they habe such deparent been calling full week multiple times for a refill no one had returnes calls

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 12, 2016.

Philidor Rx Services Prescription Refill Review from New York, New York

No picks up phone during regular business hours. You leave a message and no one calls back.

Not happy that Rx can be filled efficiently. Not the way to run an Rx company

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2016.

Comments

Hey all! Philidor is officially closed down.

I used to work for them, I was laid off in November.

Unfortunately no patients can get any of their prescriptions filled or refilled. they are completely out of business

If you read the news on philador it seems they are closing their doors. Layoffs. Noone is there.

I have been calling for a refill, no answer, no return calls.

The company has closed. Read the news.

I am also going threw this, I e tried calling the last 2 days and they won't ever pick up I need my medicine too ASAP!!! This is ridiculous

I am also a patient that needs my medicine,and no one answer the phones,what the *** is going on? No way to run a business...DF Michigan city Indiana,..i need a refill asap,this is the only way I can get my medicine ...so if you are closed down for business,it would be nice if you let your customers know what is going on...

to Anonymous #1112155

They closed their doors... Did you not follow the news?

Philidor Rx Services Work Experience Review from Perkasie, Pennsylvania

Turnaround Time

I'm a former employee and was fired over something ridiculous. When the company was headed into closure and the wait times between calls was reaching close to an hour so myself and others attempted to keep ourselves from getting bored.

They had handed out stress balls because I guess they were clearing closet junk that they had due to the closing. So instead of going online like others were which was "forbidden", I decided to quietly toss the ball to myself 2-3 feet into the air not bothering a soul. I was called the next morning and was fired because that *** Ali Christopher from HR came down and saw it happen. No person ever gave a warning or anything she thought I wasn't working.

(which there was nothing to do because no one was calling) So Ms.

Christopher I hope you don't find another job and get hooked on meth. By the way when you walk out that door the last time I hope someone shoves that *** backpack that you wear around like a dumb *** right up your tight *** ya *** ***.

• Ali Christopher
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 04, 2016.

Comments

Don't forget about the cross word puzzles they gave us, or the chocolate bars to get rid of their ***. Or what about being told day in and day out business as usual.

I regret Ever working here.

I should've stayed at my basic retail job. Thanks Andy for screwing us all over!!!

to Anonymous Media, Pennsylvania, United States #1114190

I too was asked to leave for *** reasons..lies actually! Peg was so ridiculous that I had a good chuckle on my way home as to her lack of HR knowledge and not having any clue what a good employee is all about! Again no warnings ..I was never late never called out did my job, but certainly was not drinking their Kool aid on a daily basis!

My mental health has greatly improved

Philidor Rx Services, non existent customer service.

I have a similar problem to a previous posting. I cannot get them to stop sending me Jublia.

My problem is that my Rx is on auto-refill so they do not even call me. I am trying to get a hold of them but there is no live person to talk to. You have the option to leave a message but when you pick that option their phone system just hangs up. They also offer what they call a "concierge" call back service which does not work either.

What a poorly run business. The number I call is useless, 855-744-5791.

On their website they have an email address but it does not accept emails from people outside the company, why bother to put an email address on your website if it is only accepts emails from employees. Anyone have a number for them that actually gets you to a live person?

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 04, 2016.

San Francisco, California, United States #1117897

That's because they are closing. http://articles.philly.com/2015-11-04/business/67990355_1_valeant-pharmaceuticals-pharmacy-specialty

I am trying to order Jublia from them. If you have extra I will buy it off of you.

We can do over ebay so it can be done through PayPal. Send a message to my screen name which is the.vintage.owl

Philidor Rx Services Prescription Refill Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

Turnaround Time

1 prescription and then can't get refills. Very poor business practices.

Can't call right numbers, get loads of commercials instead. Valeant won't help either with what I guess a consumer should pay for $800 medication.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 01, 2016.

Call Valeant and talk to someone there. That's what I would recommend

we are having the same issue! have 3 jublia refills remaining and no one answers at Philidor and you cannot email them.

Are they out of business? I wish there was some clear information about this online.

So frustrating! Does anyone know of another source to get jublia for less than $800??

to Anonymous #1105823

They are completely out of business. They officially closed Friday of last week.

to Anonymous #1106237

I can't get a hold of anyone when I call them, so I came looking for answers. This is so frustrating. Thank you for the information.

Philidor Rx Services - Very Strange atmosphere

I went through training there and asked what would happen to the call center when they said they planned to open many retail stores. The trainer became very angry that I asked this very logical business question.

Why would a company keep a call center if they are opening drug stores to do business? Some of the management employees were using intimidating tactics on their newly hired employees during training. I feel for the employees that had good intentions, but not for the mean, awful *** trainer and the other awful management team.

Karma baby! Good Riddance!

I liked: Decent pay.

I didn't like: Shady behavior, Trainer and very bad atmosphere.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2016.