I left Philidor before it all came crashing down. In other words, I got off this Titanic before it sailed. I am so happy I followed my gut feeling.
Something about the place just felt off. I haven't been keeping up with the news and recently found out what happen to the company. Its pretty pathetic how much valeant is pretending(to the media) like they had no clue what was going on at Philidor. I remember reps from valeant were always visiting our site and all of our training paper work had their name on it. Especially when there were changes made to the co pay program. They are a bunch of liars.
Here a couple of things I didn't personally like:
- The trainers/ the company in general were pretty vague when it came to how we the employees got paid/ made money from the co pay program.
- We were not given much information about their "pharmacies" in other parts of the country. You just see names such as Wilshire, R&O and etc without much explanation. I just feel that employees should know more about the company they work for.
- The supervisors under the age of 40, were very cocky,rude, played favorites and walked around like their ish don't stink. They feel that they are just to important. Ha, the male supervisors in the PA location walk around like they are god gifts on earth. One or two of them thought the company was a fashion show. His hair always distracted me cause it was spiked like a porcupine.His spikes could touch the ceiling. Beats me why you want to look like GQ model in a call center. The supervisors over 40 were okay, and a little more down to earth.
-When the customers had in depth questions about the program(especially if the question centered around suspected shadiness), and wanted to speak to a supervisor. Some of them did not want to talk to the customer or answer certain questions.
-I am not sure if I feel bad about the supervisors and the higher ups loosing their jobs. I feel alot of them knew in detail about the unethical things that were going on at Philidor.
- The HR lady peggy is a very disrespectful lady and abuses her power. She likes to talk at you instead of talking to you. Her attitude is, since I can decide whether you will be employed or not I can talk to you any type of way. She definitely enjoys reminding people that she is above you and your life/career is in her hands. I sure did not give her that power.
- I am not wishing anything bad on peggy or some of the supervisors. I just hope the closing of this company will humble them.
Its interesting, how so many companies want our loyalty, to trust them, put in more time, make sacrifices and etc for them. However, they just don't do the same for us employees. Look at what "trusting the process" did to my ex co workers. SMH
I feel bad for the lower level employees getting layed off. I hope they are able to bounce back from this and find a new job quickly. I hope potential employers don't shy away from some of them due to the connection to Philidor. I am sure things will get better when the media frenzy dies down completely. I wish you guys the best!
Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with coworkers and stated that there is a room for improvement of no one knows what is happening there. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "left this titanic before it sailed " of philidor rx services work experience. Philidor Rx Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.
Other people also mentioned philidor rx services work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Philidor Rx Services.