North Vernon, Indiana

I have been trying for a couple of weeks to get my prescriptions recommended by my dermatologist filled.I received voice mail that they are unable to take the call, gave them a convenient returned time of 3:00 p.m.

To date I am still waiting on that return phone call. I have called several times since then and expressed the need for the prescription, but no call or prescription coming.

I had no problems with them prior to the first of the year.....what is going on.I sure can't afford a script costing $600 monthly

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that i have not received script or return phone call. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of philidor rx services prescription refill. Philidor Rx Services needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned philidor rx services prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Philidor Rx Services.

Had an Experience with Philidor Rx Services?

Comments

Phildor shut down. I can't refill my rx either.

Company went out of business because of fraud and rewriting prescriptions that were illegal.