Medway, Ohio

I have been out of my medication for a week thinking that if I left a message that it would of been sent but no!I had to call my doctor to send a new script to another pharmacy and at my local pharmacy it cost me $10.00 verses $35.00 from Philidor so I can see why they closed for good!

All I have to say now is that I really hope that the company doesn't reopen under a new name and do the same thing over!I'm not getting burnt twice thou!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of philidor rx services prescription refill from Philidor Rx Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Philidor Rx Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Philidor Rx Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Funny how old Philidor employees still come in this measly website and bash the consumers (Like anonymous below).Move the *** on with yourselves!

Valeant is done!Maybe Isolani would come about now and employ your derrière.

You realize at the end, Philidor wasn't using insurance right? That $35 was a cash price. Your insurance claims aren't trade secrets FYI.

Ugh - same thing is happening to me - no response in over a week!