Philidor Rx Services - Simple Review #1484179189

I have similar situation. Philidor will not refund my money and their phone number is disconnected and website is gone.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Philidor Rx Services - Philidor was my only chance.

Oak Lawn, Illinois 3 comments
Turnaround Time

I have a prescription that costs five hundred dollars for a refill with eight refills. My insurance does not cover this medication.

There was no way I could afford it. I was able to get it through Philidor for thirty five dollars. Now they are no more and I cannot afford my medication. I am screwed.

Why is Jublia five hundred dollars for a refill? No normal human can afford that. Our whole health care system is a shamble and the drug companies do what they want. At least they were human enough for whatever reason to let me get my meds for an affordable rate.

But leave it to the jug heads to screw up the little chance I had. Nothing in this country is geared for the middle class. It's all about corrupt government and bribery.... I mean lobbyists and everybody grabbing whatever money they can get their hands on.

Obama care is a joke. It's screwed so many people including myself. The whole bunch of them in DC are in bed with the insurance companies.

The whole DC crowd is nothing more than criminals in suits with titles. Thanks Philador for helping a small guy out while you could.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Philidor Rx Services. The most disappointing about jublia topical toenail medicine from Philidor Rx Services was are closed i am screwed , but reviewer liked philidor got my meds for a reasonable rate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Philidor Rx Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Philidor Rx Services to other companies on our site.

Comments

Read online this morning, after getting a phone call re a rx with Philidor, that as of April 8th, Benzer Pharmacy has taken over for Philidor.

Located at 301 Havendale Blvd, Auburndale FL 33823. Phone number for inquiries and transfers is 813-280-0205

to Anonymous #1155324

Above info is for anyone not in Iowa.

For Iowa patients

PhilidorRx Services, LLC has ceased operations in the State of Iowa effective March 15, 2016, and is no longer able to service your prescription needs. To maintain the continuity of your medical care, your pharmacy records on file with Philidor have been confidentially and compliantly transferred to Sumpter Pharmacy, Inc.

with business address at 628 Nile Kinnick Drive So., Suite 1, Adel, IA 50003. Sumpter Pharmacy is available to service your continuing care needs going forward, or shall, upon your request and authorization, transfer your pharmacy records to another pharmacy of your choosing.

Should you have any questions about your prescriptions or future care needs, or prefer to have your records transferred elsewhere, please contact Sumpter Pharmacy, Inc. at (515) 993-1119.

I also have a prescription for jublia, a 8ml bottle is $1,200 CRAZY RIGHT!! My doctor gave me a Valeant savings card that should be a $0 copay if you have commercial insurance, which I have.

Valeant "WILL NOT" honor it at all!!! The card is ***, don't waste your time!!! Then they keep me on the phone for 45min and say sorry we can't help you!! My pharmacy also called them, and they got the run around!!

This is *** and so is the Valeant Company!!! Why put out coupon cards that don't work?

Philidor Rx Services - Simple Review #1459087172

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Previously submitted with no changes

Philidor Rx Services, Loved, MISS excellent service

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

From the beginning when my doctor referred me to Philidor for an expensive cancer drug, and they worked to get my co-pay down to $35, they were wonderful. After a few months, I was approved for a ZERO co-pay. Fortunately, I no longer need that Rx. I wonder what I'd do if I had to continue after their closing.

I kept this vague as I prize my privacy, and I am not a pissed-off consumer. In fact, just the opposite. Limiting competition and access drives up the cost of healthcare and medicines. Give us information and allow us to decide.

This reviewer shared experience about "my favorite pharmacy closed" and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Philidor Rx Services. The most disappointing about other product from Philidor Rx Services was bias toward patients use of philidor and no one knows what is happening there , but reviewer liked free. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Philidor Rx Services Prescription Refill Review from Worthville, Kentucky

Worthville, Kentucky 5 comments
3.8
Turnaround Time

Initially had a zero deductible for a monthly refill. It unexpectedly changed to $40 a month, then one month it was $35 and another month something different.

No one could give me a reason for this change. When I called this month to refill A recording said they were no longer doing prescription services. When I called my doctor they said apparently they've been closed due to shady business dealings.

I would love to get my co-pay back, if they were indeed fraudulent. Does anyone know if there is a class-action lawsuit yet?

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Philidor Rx Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Yes, there is a lawsuit against Valeant, the makers of Jublia. The situation is very complicated, but basically Philidor Rx is "partly" owned by Valeant (though it seems like all Philidor employees are also Valeant employees".

But to answer your main concern, I'm also in the same boat, I cannot find a way to get this prescription since I just learned that the online pharmacy is already closed.

to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1192012

I was a Philidor employee and I lost my job. I was not a Valeant employee.

after doing some research I found that walgreens has partnered up with valient to offer jubia at a reduced rate or 0 out of pocket. i am in the process of getting all my ducks in a row and see what happens with the out of pocket.

i am learning the new process and may find it's not what I think. hopefully I will be happy with the out of pocket. need to move on and find a new way to get the product because it does work!

same thing happened to me; 0 co-pay then different amounts, but i was still lucky not to pay "full price"... very expensive!

Suwanee, Georgia, United States #1122542

Same situation in my case.

Valeant named the price, Philidor dispensed the product... It's not illegal for a vendor to change their prices on a product anyway.

I bet you'd throw the same fit if your insurance decided to stop covering the medication... Wait do they? Or was the copay program saving saving you? Think dude, just think for a second.

I'm so sorry your entitled self was asked to pay money...

Boo hoo, wahhhh. Get over it.

View more comments

Philidor Rx Services - Simple Review #1456422934

Kissimmee, Florida 0 comments

I just found out that the company closed quite suddenly. Don't know why. That's why no one can get ahold of them for refills.

Philidor Rx Services - Simple Review #1456409392

Kissimmee, Florida 0 comments

Bad experience. My son was out of medication.

I contacted pharmacy and left several messages. My calls were not returned.

Several days later, I attempted to contact them again and the phone rang but no one ever answered. The call was eventually disconnected.

Philidor Rx Services Prescription Refill Review from Medway, Ohio

Medway, Ohio 3 comments

I have been out of my medication for a week thinking that if I left a message that it would of been sent but no! I had to call my doctor to send a new script to another pharmacy and at my local pharmacy it cost me $10.00 verses $35.00 from Philidor so I can see why they closed for good!

All I have to say now is that I really hope that the company doesn't reopen under a new name and do the same thing over! I'm not getting burnt twice thou!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of philidor rx services prescription refill from Philidor Rx Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Philidor Rx Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Philidor Rx Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Funny how old Philidor employees still come in this measly website and bash the consumers (Like anonymous below). Move the *** on with yourselves!

Valeant is done! Maybe Isolani would come about now and employ your derrière.

You realize at the end, Philidor wasn't using insurance right? That $35 was a cash price. Your insurance claims aren't trade secrets FYI.

Ugh - same thing is happening to me - no response in over a week!

Philidor Rx Services - Simple Review #1456161843

Ashley, Ohio 0 comments

They don't answer phone, or return calls after they've requested that you leave a message. I've been trying to fill a prescription for weeks now. Anyone else having this issue?

Review about: Philidor Rx Services Prescription Refill.

Philidor Rx Services - No phone calls

North Vernon, Indiana 2 comments

I have been trying for a couple of weeks to get my prescriptions recommended by my dermatologist filled. I received voice mail that they are unable to take the call, gave them a convenient returned time of 3:00 p.m.

To date I am still waiting on that return phone call. I have called several times since then and expressed the need for the prescription, but no call or prescription coming.

I had no problems with them prior to the first of the year.....what is going on. I sure can't afford a script costing $600 monthly

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that i have not received script or return phone call. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of philidor rx services prescription refill. Philidor Rx Services needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned philidor rx services prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Philidor Rx Services.

Comments

Phildor shut down. I can't refill my rx either.

Company went out of business because of fraud and rewriting prescriptions that were illegal.