3 weeks later after sending in my prescription I am still waiting for it.

I have called constantly and been told many different stories.All lies.

They were waiting for an ok from my insurance (2 weeks? Did you call to make sure it wasn't lost....I don't think so) Called on Friday to find out what was going on ...they said they needed a $10.00 payment (it was 6 PM on Friday when were you going to call me)...Friday I was told it was being shipped. That I would have it no later than Tuesday. Tuesday no meds.

Called and they said it was being overnighted. Wed. no meds.

Today I got the tracking number which shows it was just shipped out today.I will never use them again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false or lack of information and 3 weeks to get perscription. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of philidor rx services prescription refill and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Philidor Rx Services needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned philidor rx services prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Philidor Rx Services.

Had an Experience with Philidor Rx Services?

Comments